Complaint Review: Norther Leasing

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Long Island Home Recreation — Babylon New York
Norther Leasing
132 West 31st Street New York, New York USA

Norther Leasing Do not lease anything from them. They are liars and continue to take money out of account even though closed. New York New York

I returned the credit card equipment after 7 years ( 3years over lease ) paying $26.68 a month for the whole time..(which was bs to begin with but it was in the fine print) When I closed my business and called them to ask them how I should return and close the account, I was instructed to send the meachine back to them (the operator gave me the address in NYC) and she specified "Make sure you get proof of delivery as they have gotten lost in the past".. Good thing I did just that...doesnt seem to matter though.

The packaged was signed for on Jan 31, 2013 and I am still being charged every month for $26.68...

Several irate phone calls later, I got someone that confirmed that I was mis charged and was told I will be receiving a refund check for all of the charges..

Guess what, I got another charge on June 3rd for $200...

I am so sick of this company and its bs. and after reading everyones complaints it seems they do this oftem

I really wish someone would sue them Maybe even a class action suit..

Somebody has to stop them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norther-Leasing-/New-York-New-York-10001/Norther-Leasing-Do-not-lease-anything-from-them-They-are-liars-and-continue-to-take-mon-1066563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norther Leasing