Complaint Review: northern Leasing System

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Nadyne — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
northern Leasing System
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York new York, New York United States of America

northern Leasing System This company is a scam! Do not use them. I had a contract with them for my small business for several years and when I closed my business they assured me that the contract was cancelled and that no fu new York, New York

This company is a complete scam. I used them for my small business for several years and now that my business closed due to the economy they are claiming my contract has not yet expired and that I owe them over $300! When my business closed back in October 2012 I called to cancel my services and was told I would no longer receive a bill, but now they are telling me a different story. I tried to call, got transferred three times and the agent on the phone said there was no supervisors I could speak to and that he wouldn't look at my account and that there was nothing he could do. He was rude and I know I do not owe them anything and that my contract is long past it's due date. Do not use this company under any circumstances or you will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/northern-Leasing-System/new-York-New-York-100001/northern-Leasing-System-This-company-is-a-scam-Do-not-use-them-I-had-a-contract-with-th-996795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on northern Leasing System