Complaint Review: northern leasing

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: bloomers — allentown New Jersey
northern leasing
, Select State/Province USA

northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey

*Author of original report: More info on Northern Leasing

I unfortunatly signed a lease with future technologies for credit card processing . I never saw the contract until 2 weeks later and never saw the name northern leasing until i got the contract.. it was sold to me on an ipad making false claims and saying it can be cancelled. I started getting worried when i finally read it and realized what trouble i was in. I started researching and realized it was a scam. I contacted the attorney general immediatly to only find out i am really screwed. I don't know what to do I have gotten a ton of calls and letters from them. I called them today offering a deal to get out of the contract, I gave them my customer info and was immedialty given to the collection department and before i could speak a man started threatening me with lawsuits and saying they have all my info. (whatever that means)He said the attorney general is the only one who could get me out of this. I can hire a lawyer but was advised by this thug that they have to be from nyc. Don't know if these are empty threats or do i have to bite the bullet and hire a lawyer! What a nightmare!!!!! No one has meantioned the salesmen, they are trained to sell this , I was thinking I should sue him for the money they claim i owe.any help is appreciated!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/northern-leasing-/Select-StateProvince/northern-leasing-future-technologies-I-am-currently-being-harassed-by-northern-leasing-1165628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on northern leasing

More info on Northern Leasing

AUTHOR: bloomers - ()

I just found out that the equipment financing department  of Wells Fargo is  first data corp. the bank that clears future technologies aka northern leasing credit cards Processing equipment.  I do my personnel banking with wells fargo . I went to them and pulled all my money from there bank and said I would not do business with them anymore.They have to be aware of the deceptive dealings of the leasing companies that work for them. I had to hire a lawyer to help me with this matter. I will never do business with them again. you should all do the same! I still may have to pay these crooks ,but I am going to fight this as far as I can afford based on principle. They are a terrible company, lost all respect for them.