Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Cathy — Tukwila Washington United States of America
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc
132 West 31 St 13th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc NW Leasing Leased a credit card machine for a period of 48 months which ended 9/15/09. As of 5/1/09, I was not longer able to use the machine due to a new Federal Law named HVCC. I contacted them to stop the aut New York, New York

On 9/15/05, I signed a 48 month contract with Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. On 5/1/09, the US created a new law named HVCC. Which made it impossible to take payment at time of service. Northern Leasing (aka NW Leasing), refused to let me out of my contract. I called several times and sent several emails informing them of the new law. To no avail. After two years, I finally cancelled the auto draft from my bank. (Now two years after the lease had expired). AKA Bankcard EPS The lease agreement was 89.90 per month. They were taking out $103.39 plus a "fee" of $35.00 per month. Total of $138.39, 48.49 per month, more then the lease.

Mind you, at 48 months, that is $2327.52, not including the 22 months they stole from me after the lease expired. Global Tech Leasing, Inc. was the Lessor, but they did not sign the lease (aka NW Leasing, Northen Leasing, Bankcard EPS etc". Since I quit accepting the auto withdraw, they have been calling, billing etc. Today I received a call from Carlos, (Legal Dept). Very nasty, asked if I had read line 18 of the contract. There is no line 18. He told me that I had to return the machine UPS and that I owed another $516.95 but if I would give him a credit card, he would accept $350.00, plus I had to return the machine at my expense. Funny, when they gave the machine to me, they brought it to my home. I feel badly ripped off and want to warn others about these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-NW-Leasing-Leased-a-credit-card-machine-for-a-period-of-48-m-782124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc