Complaint Review: Northern Leasing

• Reported By: Concerned — Glendale California United States of America
Northern Leasing
132 W 31st Street 14th Floor new york, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Complete Scam!! new york, New York

A sales rep from Priority Merchant Processing came to visit me one day and told me he could offer me the lowest credit card rates around.  I said the last company I was with promised me that as well but never delivered and charged me a hefty cancellation fee when I wanted to end the business relationship.  He assured me over and over there would be NO cancellation fees should I decide to cancel.  He told me that in order to get the great rates I had to lease a terminal from NORTHERN LEASING.  He asked me to sign an agreement with Northern.  As I was looking over the agreement I said are you certain there are no cancellation fees with your company OR Northern and he one again assured me there was not.
WELL-I was very unhappy with Priority Merchant Processing's services and decided to work with another company.  However, I was informed by Northern that I was in a 48 month lease and owed another $3900 if I was to end the contract.
I contacted the rep from  Priority Merchant Processing and got no response.....point blank ignoring my e-mails.  The terminal I am leasing can be bought online for LESS than $200 and if I stay in this lease for the full 48 months it would cost me close to $5000 for a $200 machine!!!
***WATCH OUT FOR ANY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT TRIES TO GET YOU TO LEASE EQUIPMENT-GO BUY THE EQUIPMENT YOURSELF!!!!***
I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH AN ATTORNEY TO TRY TO GET OUT OF THE CONTRACT BUT WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing/new-york-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Complete-Scam-new-york-New-York-806810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing