Complaint Review: Northern Trust

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Merlin — Miami Florida
Northern Trust
522 South State Street, Chicago, Illinois USA

Northern Trust North America Consumer Promotion Draw, Linda Davis, David Miles and James Haris Ripp off, total Scam Chicago Illinois

I recieved this This Award Claim Notification it states:

We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the "North America onsumer Promotion Draw". entitled to $8,221.50

Your winnings is payable by Certified Check, and will be deliverd by Fedex or UPS. You are therefore advised to contact your Claim Agent:

I did contact the claim agent Linda Davis and was told to deposit the check they sent me in the amount of $822.15, then in order ti get the rset of it I had to send her $5oo.oo via Money Gram which I did and called her when the transaction was completed. She then requested the ref# from moneygram which was made payable to "PAYPOWER",

Account # 43587702******** code # 7584.

I have contacted Linda Davis and others at that facility  numerous times have not yeu collected my winnings or my money back. The sad part in all of this is as soon as the money gram was confirmed The $822.15 was cancelled from my bank, causing me to incur several bounce checks and extra charges. The check was drawn on Reliance Bank in Alttoona, PA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Trust/Chicago-Illinois-60605/Northern-Trust-North-America-Consumer-Promotion-Draw-Linda-Davis-David-Miles-and-James-1127888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Trust