Complaint Review: NORTHLAND CABLE

NORTHLAND CABLE
10147 FM 346 West flint, Texas United States of America

NORTHLAND CABLE IS A JOKE!!! flint, Texas

*General Comment: Northland Cable Svc., Flint, TX

My household has been with Northland Cable since our move to East Texas.  Since then our internet does not go a week without dropping at least once a day.  They are the ONLY internet provider that services our area and take full advantage of it.

Their reps dont listen, are rude and play games.  We wil call to complain and our intenert IMMEDIATELY goes back up while we are on the phone with them.  This was a coincidence in the beginning but 4 years later has become an irritaion.

I have spoke with the reps, techs, managers and so on and have gotten nothing but broken promises.  One tech back in November of last year told me the reason our cable doesnt work all the time is because more people are moving to this area and the company doesnt want to pay for the new equiptment to handle the increased load of users.

I run a small production business from my home and handle online contracts with many advertisers so intenet is a requiement in my home so I can work.  I have 2 Autistic kids and can not work a regular job so contract employment saved my families income.  This company is out to ruin it.

Last week I contacted them to report the service being down and the rep told me she would report it.  About 3 hours later while I was at the gym I got a phonecall claiming we had a tech appt I NEVER set up.  I asked the tech to come back the next day and he told me he would but never showed up.

Yesterday, I had an emergency and needed to get hold of my teenagers.  I called my house for 2 hours and couldnt get an answer because the phone kept going to voicemail.  When I finally got home my son told me the net had been up and down all the time I was gone.  Whats the point of having a internet phone if it doesnt work?  So I decided to disconnect the internet phone.

Today I asked for an tech to come out and was told they would schedule it after they set up my online phone disconnect but they hung up before setting the appt.

Something has to be done about this company.  I am not the only person having this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHLAND-CABLE/flint-Texas-75757/NORTHLAND-CABLE-IS-A-JOKE-flint-Texas-750576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHLAND CABLE

#1 General Comment

Northland Cable Svc., Flint, TX

AUTHOR: lilsissy - (United States of America)

To the customer in Flint, TX.  Sorry about your ongoing problems with your internet service.  I was wondering if you had thought of contacting your States Attorney General and filing a complaint with them.  Also, I would also try getting in touch with Federal Communications Commission (FCC).  It couldn't hurt and would only cost you some time.  Hope things get better.  I am in your same situation.  We only have one cable provider in our area.  It was Northland but evidently they sold out to TruVista (HaHa). It's not any better.