Complaint Review: northland group inc

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: greg — arizona city Arizona United States of America
northland group inc

northland group inc I attempted to email my dispute as I have never had any dealings with the original creditor and came across this site Internet

this group sent ma a letter offering a "my settlement" settlement of $72.60 on a presumed debt of $363.08. The stated original creditor is a bank that I have never had dealings with. ! gave up my credit cards 15 years ago and do not owe any bank anything. Odd

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/northland-group-inc/internet/northland-group-inc-I-attempted-to-email-my-dispute-as-I-have-never-had-any-dealings-with-970947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on northland group inc