Complaint Review: Northstar Nutritionals

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kazzie — Maistir Gaoithe Internet Ireland
Northstar Nutritionals
702 Cathedral Street Baltimore, MD 21201 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Northstar Nutritionals failed to deliver purchased items Baltimore, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: From NorthStar

*Author of original report: Response from Northstar

I ordered some health supplements from Northstar Nutritionals and received email:
NorthStar Nutritionals Order Confirmation
Order Number: 132815
Detailed Invoice: https://www.northstarnutritionals.com/acc/id/132815
Date Ordered: Sunday 27 May, 2012. Total: $174.75

The product never arrived and despite several reminders to the company I just get a standard computer reply saying that the order has been shipped. I can't get an individual human to reply and of course they have my money and I have no product.
There are so many internet scams going on so I asked the company for a refund. No reply to that request.
Kazzie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northstar-Nutritionals/Baltimore-Maryland-MD-21201/Northstar-Nutritionals-failed-to-deliver-purchased-items-Baltimore-Maryland-905530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northstar Nutritionals

From NorthStar

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

Ms. Smith. I am a representative of NorthStar Nutritionals and would appreciate the opportunity to follow-up with you about your customer experience with us. I believe we may have already corrected the problem, but I want to make sure the results are to your satisfaction and see what we could have done better. If you have a few moments and are willing to share your feedback, please feel free to contact me at melissaj@northstarnutritionals.com or 443-353-4030 between 8:30 am and 5 pm EST.

Response from Northstar

AUTHOR: Kazzie - (Ireland)

I heard nothing from North Star Nutritionals, so I contacted Baltimore Consumer Protection Agency in Maryland to lodge a complaint. Suddenly I received a response:

Date: 7/5/2012
Account No: 000059516760

Dear Karen Smith,
We received your refund request for Advanced GI Support and have issued a refund of $174.75. If your original order had been paid for using a credit card, the refund will be credited back to your account within 5-7 business days. If your original order was paid for by check or money order, we will mail you a check for the refund amount.

Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to visit our website at www.northstarnutritionals.com/faqs.php.

Sincerely,
Pat Goodman
Customer Care Representative

---
All I have to do now is await payment. Keep you posted on this

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC