Complaint Review: Northwestern Mutual Insurance

• Reported By: Steve Smith — Kaliispell Montana
Northwestern Mutual Insurance
40 2nd St E # 201, Kalispell, Mt 59901 (406) 257-4 Kalispell, Montana USA

Northwestern Mutual Insurance whole life insurance rip off Kalispell Montana

Several years ago I purchased a whole life policy from Northwestern Mutual Insurance.  Later when I asked for information, I was informed that the "the payer" has no rights.  In other words they sold me the policy and forget to tell me that The payer has no rights.  The also failed to let me know that there is more than one ownership option.  when I complained to the compay, their reply was that "no law was broken".  No apology, no concern at all for my sense of being scammed.  I would like the world to know that this company cares more for its brokers than the customers.  I would never ever recommend them to anyone - the contrary, I would tell people that their brokers may not be properly trained and if they mislead you, you have no recourse.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwestern-Mutual-Insurance/Kalispell-Montana-59901/Northwestern-Mutual-Insurance-whole-life-insurance-rip-off-Kalispell-Montana-1105997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwestern Mutual Insurance