Complaint Review: norton 360 internet

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: nick and emma — elizabeth New Jersey U.S.A.
norton 360 internet
internet Internet United States of America

norton 360 internet norton costumer services the worse antivirus costumer services hope nobody ever subscribes to norton , Internet

in  june i bought a norton antivirus include a anti-virus removal. 2 weeks ago i staring having problems with my son computer. i call for sevices and they told me i need paid $69.99 for helping me to solve the problem. i was in the computer for about 10 hours the first day .we finished about 12 am then the second time i call we were about another 8 to 10 hours still having problems nothing work .then the supervisor call a day after try to help but still do not work with having comunication problem with them .they do not understan the questions an they having problem explaining me. we having languages problem i think they are fromanother country is dificultedto  understand them. i spend almost 2 weeks try make my computer work and spending hour and hours waiting for a customer service person to answer my call. that my cordless phone dies just wating ,1 to 2 hour just to get transfer to another personand then wait  another 2 to 3 hours or even more .and today i call again i been wating for hours and they told me i have to paid another $69.99 for the same product i paid before and it seeing not working. i hope nobody ever subscribes to norton is the worse costumer service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/norton-360-internet/internet/norton-360-internet-norton-costumer-services-the-worse-antivirus-costumer-services-hope-no-948519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on norton 360 internet