Complaint Review: Nova Merchant

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jocelyn — Katy Texas
Nova Merchant
6000 fair view rd Suite#1200 Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Nova Merchant Nova merchant company is A thickish company Charlotte North Carolina

I signed the paper with NOVA for 4 years contract because the sales told me it gonna save me about $150 a month otherwise I can cancel the service within 3 months. I request a T7 plus terminal, but they sent me a VX 570. I called them, they change me a very old T7 plus which doesn't work very well. I called them again to requested another new one, they told me they only have one of that(the one sent to me). I don't want to change to another brand terminal because all of my employees get used to with T7 plus. I found that it cost me $150 to $200 more than what I had before, so I canceled the service after 2 months, Then I purchased a brand new T7 plus from eBay. But First Data refuse to cancel the lease and still keep charging me $70 every month from my checking account. I talk to Dave, who is the manager of Nova Merchant, he told me they gonna transfer that to another bank which means they gonna take over to the lease. I had been waiting for 3 months (First Data keep charging me for this 3 months), but there is still no response from Nova Merchant. Now First Data still keep charging me for a junk terminal which I don't use at all. I don't know how long I have to wait for Nova to transfer, but I was so upset to those two companies, Nova Merchant and First Data. Very bad companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nova-Merchant-/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28210/Nova-Merchant-Nova-merchant-company-is-A-thickish-company-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1129613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nova Merchant