Complaint Review: Now Motorsorts Auto Group

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Jay — Other
Now Motorsorts Auto Group
4824 Alternate 19 Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Now Motorsorts Auto Group Brian has this place now - still telling all lies to the poor customers motorsportsflorida.com Palm Harbor Florida

Be careful if you buy here. This guy lied to me so many times it was unreal. Still owes me $116 for a bad battery on two year old car (strange, less than 1% fail in today's batteries that quick). The car was good though and bought on ebay, inspection I paid for showed a bent strut and they said it was noticeable by the tire bouncing.He said the car ran & drove perfect, more lies. It took 30 full days to get the title, for 3 weeks he told me it was sent or would be prior to the end of the week (and I paid $22 to overnight the payment to this BS'er). Title came the day the tag expired, Dec. 30 2013 and my wife couldn't drive it to show her family for a party on new years, she was upset, I didn't care. We agreed that if I would write a good review he'd reimburse me for the battery (probably similar tactics to get the few good reviews he has), 3 or 4 times I was told the check was already sent or will be sent the next day - of course more lies, I never received the check and he stopped replying to my emails that the "good review" deal would be over w/o that money by the end of the week. So,don't believe a word he says & thoroughly check out a car from this place if you like one. He seems to never tell the truth and cannot be trusted with anything that comes out of his mouth. You can find many other bad reviews if you check around, funny too because he has replies to many of them defending himself and blaming the buyer. But he's a liar, plain and simple and not a man of his word. Beware & use caution or look elsewhere with someone you can trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Now-Motorsorts-Auto-Group/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34683/Now-Motorsorts-Auto-Group-Brian-has-this-place-now-still-telling-all-lies-to-the-poor-c-1131700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Now Motorsorts Auto Group