Complaint Review: NP Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, October 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: BuslonBiggs — Markham Ontario

NP Technologies BIGOTED/RACIST OWNER Markham Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Is it your contention that they would treat ANY other race differently?

I go to this computer place called NP Technologies that is very close to my local grocer  so that I could upgrade my laptop's performance. As soon as I walk in the front desk/reception was empty and I waited like 10 minutes until someone came out from the back.

When this person came out he rudely asked me "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" without saying hello. I then told him how much would it cost to upgrade my laptop's speed and memory and then he rudely responded back to me by saying: "THIS ISNT THE PHILIPPINES. GO TO OUR SITE AND SEE THE PRICING!"

He then went to the back and muttered to himself "f**king idiot". I just stood there shocked and then he came back out a minute later and asked "WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?" I then told him could I have the website information.

No wonder why it seems so "dead" and idle inside because Ruslan doesn't do well with his Asian customers since he is living in an Asian area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NP-Technologies/Markham-Ontario-L3R1E3/NP-Technologies-BIGOTEDRACIST-OWNER-Markham-Ontario-1091004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NP Technologies

Is it your contention that they would treat ANY other race differently?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"This racist idiot then gave me a white sheet with the company's contact info on it and with his name on it. And on this white sheet was his name, Ruslan, to which I found out he was the owner of this company. Ruslan is a short, a bit fat, white guy with black hair."

I would bet he's just a very unfriendly person to EVERYONE...get over yourself.