Complaint Review: NRCCUA

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — Olathe Kansas United States of America
NRCCUA
3651 NE Ralph Powell Rd Lees Summit, Missouri United States of America

NRCCUA My College Options Racist, Prejudice Company prays on Minorities and Economically Disadvantaged Lees Summit, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Please do your search before taking the above persons report seriously

National Research Center for College & University Admissions (NRCCUA) aka My College Options is a racist organization that preys on minorities and the economically disadvantaged. How do I know? I used to work there. I was there for three years before I discovered the truth. Then I began to ask questions about their dirty little secret. Oddly enough, no one wanted to talk about it. The more I asked, the more I was shunned by management.

We had a diversity meeting one day, and I brought up the question. Everyone pretended like I had said a bad word. I asked, where all of the minority employees were in the company? This is an issue that no one wanted to talk about. I worked in the marketing department and realized that a lot of the campaigns that were developed targeted minorities and the economically disadvantaged students. But this company will not hire a minority person except for in the telemarketing department as a temporary employee.

This idea and notion of exploitation sickens me. The very people that you prey on are not good enough to work in your company. After repeatedly trying to address this issue with management, I resigned. I would advise any and everybody not to no business with this racist organization. If your son or daughter is asked to fill out one of their surveys at school...just say no !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRCCUA/Lees-Summit-Missouri-64064/NRCCUA-My-College-Options-Racist-Prejudice-Company-prays-on-Minorities-and-Economically-D-521610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRCCUA

Please do your search before taking the above persons report seriously

AUTHOR: AsianGuy - (United States of America)

I have no idea as to why the above person has written so bad about NRCCUA. I belong to a visible minority group and i work for NRCCUA and never had any problems what so ever.  I am going to keep it simple, NRCCUA is a great company to work for.