Complaint Review: NSS- Magazine Outlet

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Redmond Oregon
NSS- Magazine Outlet
5 High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Outlet ripoff, fradulant billing, dishonest Stamford Connecticut

I responded to an offer for 2 months free magazines. I choose 3 magazines. However, when I got my credit card bill, not only was I charged for 4 magazines, but they billed me only after 28 days (NO FREE TRIAL).

The customer service was very rude, refused to refund the NSF fees. They cancelled the magazines but told me I would have to wait one-two billing cycles for a check to be mailed. I never received any refund from them.

My bank however investigated the charges and found them to be fraudulent. They issued me a credit and I am still waiting for the NSF fees to be taken off.

Do not use this company. Go to a reputable company instead.

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Outlet/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/NSS-Magazine-Outlet-ripoff-fradulant-billing-dishonest-Stamford-Connecticut-55912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS- Magazine Outlet