Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Subscriptions

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Burt — Dallas Texas
NSS Magazine Subscriptions
225 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06905 Stamford, Connecticut USA

NSS Magazine Subscriptions Stamford, Connecticut Unauthorized and billed to my credit card subscriptions for (4) separate magazines. They clkaim that my original order one year ago gives them the authority to continue billing me for future subscriptions without any agreement on my part. They claim to get their mailing list from American Airlines AAdvantage program. Stamford Connecticut

NSS Magazine subscription services based in Stamford, CT has billed me for (4) unordered and unauthorized magazine subscriptions and used my American Express credit card. They claim to get my information about unused AAdvantage miles from American Airlines.

1. How does a company unaffiliated with AAL get the information about my unused AAdvantage miles from the the airline and then use it to scam me?

2. They are now trying to repeat the scam by sending me another "ooffer" to use the same unused miles for an additional magazine subscripion.

3. The charges are being disputed via American Express but there is no way to contact this mysterious company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions/Stamford-Connecticut-06905-3000/NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions-Stamford-Connecticut-Unauthorized-and-billed-to-my-credit-car-1124110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Subscriptions