• Report: #204202

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
NT Bio - Nature Turf
1064 Union Center Drive Alpharetta, Georgia U.S.A.

NT Bio - Nature Turf ripoff organic lawn care products that do not work Alpharetta Georgia

I contracted Nature Turf to provide lawn care services for my home beginning in the Fall 2005. Unfortunately, their service has not provided me with a quality-looking lawn. I have had weeds throughout two seasons and my lawn has been brown for nearly two months. Not only have they provide me with the contracted services but they have also charged me additional money to replace half of my lawn with new sod as they felt the sod I installed the previous year was dead.

Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NT-Bio-Nature-Turf/Alpharetta-Georgia-30004/NT-Bio-Nature-Turf-ripoff-organic-lawn-care-products-that-do-not-work-Alpharetta-Georgia-204202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NT Bio - Nature Turf