Complaint Review: NTB

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ramesh — Round Rock Texas
1650 S Interstate 35 Round Rock, Texas USA

NTB Deceptive Price quote Round Rock Texas

I neede a spare tire for my car. I looked at NTB website and selected "ATREZZO" brand tire and priced it out. When I was in the store, the sales person told me that for  $15 more I can have Sumimotto tire. This is a much better tire. I agreed to it. When I was paying for the tire I saw the price was $115.99. Which is $25 more than the tire I was looking at. The tire I  was about to buy was $90.99. The sales man keeps saying that he quoted $25 more. That is a lie. Also things I had included in original tire like Road Hazard, litime balance were excluded in the new tire to show a lower price.

Now the sales person agrees to put the tire I slected and take the other tire back. He wants to me to charge for installation, which is $15. Bottom line is that they want to rip off customers one way or other. I will never buy any more product or services from NTB unless they change their deceptive/dishonest practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/NTB-Deceptive-Price-quote-Round-Rock-Texas-1057391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB