Complaint Review: NTIS--Timothy Stanback

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dumfries Virginia
NTIS--Timothy Stanback
6441 General Green Way STE E Alexandria, Virginia USA

NTIS--Timothy Stanback Lemont Terrell, Marlon Johnson & Barbara Rosas--Infused Solutions Mary Wilson--NTIS Terrorists threats and work safety coverd up and never reported in lieu of Navy Yard tragedy! Alexandria Virginia

*Author of original report: Locke Retraction

On September 9, 2013 between 3-3:30 pm I was having a respectful conversation with a gentlemen about the bible he obliged so we talked.  He asked a question about religion and I have him my opinion he gets so irrate that the next thing that comes out of his mouth was "I'll come in tomorrow and shoot every single once of y'all and then you'll see if your God will ascend you all to heaven". I was shocked and scared more than anything so my supervisor Timothy Stanback heard the whole thing he quickly rushes over there and tried to keep him quiet they go back and forth Kory Nicholson the gentleman who proposed the terrorists threat said I can say whatever I want I don't give a d**n.  We leave work I thought they would do their part because with I mean the most simpliest issues they would call FPS quickly this was never done.

I tried to reach out to the agency NTIS under The Department of Commerce and also my contracting company and they did nothing.  They kept shunning me away and wouldn't do a thing I've finally got fed up and made this decision to report this because my Christian rights have been violated as well as just being a human being and the saddest part of all is that this was in lieu of the Navy Yard shooting and God forbid this couldn't been honorific on my end and maybe my family would've go that same shocking news as theirs families received.  I wanted to see what I could do and if you all would help because myself along with the other employees were scared and they tried to cover it up and get me out by the whole government shut down thing and I've never heard back as to why would they jeopardize our lives in such a matter but they haven't taking me seriously.

I've already filed and complaint with the ACLU, but NTIS & Infused Solutions kept giving me the run around so my statue to report this to OSHA has been exhausted and I would like justice served criminally as well as civilly I can't stand and let this happen because who's to say that gentlemen won't really do what he said he would do someday to the other employees in the building.  I can be reached at any time and I'm not sure how this works and I would hope this would stay confidential until I can protect myself as well as my family once this gets out.

I am making areangements to televise this with a news channel because this would mean that all those lives lost befor could either happen again God forbid or actually we can stop it right in it's tracks.  The incident happened at 6441 General Green Way STE E Alexandria, VA 22314 location Infused Solutions was notified as well through Leamont Terrell and I myself went up there to tell them but they just got irrate with me and sent me off.  I'm not sure why the cover up is so valuable but this is wrong and needs to be addressed.  I went to my direct owners of the company as well as HR Marlon Johson & Barbara Rosas and they just acted like I didn't say anything and never even investigated the matter.  I thank you in advance for your help with this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTIS-Timothy-Stanback/Alexandria-Virginia-22314/NTIS-Timothy-Stanback-Lemont-Terrell-Marlon-Johnson-Barbara-Rosas-Infused-Solutions-1132173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTIS--Timothy Stanback

Locke Retraction

AUTHOR: - ()

On March 20, 2014, I posted a statement on the Ripoff Report website,  regarding workplace safety, naming Timothy Stanback of the federal government, my former employer, Infused Solutions, LLC,  Infused Solutions, LLC’s Managing Member, Marlon Johnson and co-worker, Barbara Rosas, which were not true and I hereby retract all comments made.

In the March 20, 2014 Ripoff Report post, I stated that I got into a work place discussion regarding religion, and that another employee issued a work place threat.  I posted that I tried to reach out to the federal government agency where we worked as a contractor (NTIS, Department of Commerce) and my employer (Infused Solutions, LLC) regarding the threat and issues regarding workplace safety.  I wrote “I wanted to see what I could do and if you all would help because myself along with the other employees were scared and they tried to cover it up and get me out by the whole government shut down thing and I've never heard back as to why would they jeopardize our lives in such a matter but they haven't taking me seriously.”  Further, I alleged a “cover up” by the named individuals.

By way of this letter, I hereby retract my statements regarding my former employer and the government, as well as Timothy Stanback, Marlon Johnson and Barbara Rosas.  There was not any type of cover up regarding such matter and the facts were distorted.  At no time has my previous employer, Infused Solution, LLC, Marlon Johnson, Barbara Rosas, Timothy Stanback or any other named person in the post “covered up anything” as is alleged in the post and the allegations of a threat at the work place or work place safety issues are simply not correct.

Finally, I regret having posted false statements and I extend my heart felt apologies to Timothy Stanback, Infused Solutions, LLC’s Managing Member, Marlon Johnson, Barbara Rosas, and its employees, for my errors in judgment regarding the post to RipOff Report dated March 20, 2014, and I deeply regret placing the post of March 20, 2014.  I agree to post this retraction on RipOff Report.

Lawrence Locke     05/29/2015