Complaint Review: ntxtools.com

• Reported By: bob — marietta New York United States of America
ntxtools.com
ECM 7125 Seatle, Washington United States of America

ntxtools.com shipped order I tried to cancle Seatle, Washington

Ordered a thinwall 5/8" socket on 05/19/2012 waited two weeks for it to arrive.  Called them after two weeks and canceled the order.  On 07/7/2012 it arrived as a surprise to me.  I no longer needed the tool nor did I want it.  I have not contacted Network Tools Warehouse nor do I intend to since cancelling the order should have ended it.  This may have been a mistake but I think it more likely that my cancellation was ignored.  The money involved isn't worth any more hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ntxtoolscom/Seatle-Washington-98124/ntxtoolscom-shipped-order-I-tried-to-cancle-Seatle-Washington-908331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ntxtools.com