Complaint Review: Nu Glo Medi Spa

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dana Matthews — woodmere New York
Nu Glo Medi Spa
1245 Colonial Road Hewlett, Select State/Province USA

Nu Glo Medi Spa Dr. Zachary E. Gerut's Aesthetic Center Rona Hummal at the Nu Glo Medi Spa doesn't honor her word, wouldn't honor the advertisement Hewlett New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NUGLO DOESN'T OFFER MASSAGE. THIS REPORT HAS NO VALIDITY

Rona Hummel was running specials during spa week of $75 for her massage.  I had called and left messages on several occations and no one ever got back to me.  When I walked in, there was no receptionist and no one to speak with.  I came back the following week to redem my special and I was told that I was S**t out of luck because I did not come during Spa week.  I explained that I tried on several occations to make an appointment, but no one got back to me.  She would not honor the price and was very rude and dismissive.

I would NEVER go back to that place.  SO unprofessional and unethical.

If you're going to advertise, honor your word and do the right thing by your customers. Shame on you Rona for such bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu-Glo-Medi-Spa-/Hewlett-Select-StateProvince-11557/Nu-Glo-Medi-Spa-Dr-Zachary-E-Geruts-Aesthetic-Center-Rona-Hummal-at-the-Nu-Glo-Medi-Sp-1130063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu Glo Medi Spa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NUGLO DOESN'T OFFER MASSAGE. THIS REPORT HAS NO VALIDITY

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

We're terribly sorry that anyone feels this way about Rona.  The first thing , Spa week hasn't begun yet, it's April 21-27. Secondly, when this report was placed, the notification was simultaneously sent with an email from a "reputation managment" company offering to "help" remove it.  Thirdly, we don't offer massage, Rona is a licensed aestethician, certified in permanent makeup and laser technician, massage therapy ISN'T something we offer at nuglo.  Fourth inconsistency, nuglo is located inside Dr Zachary Geruts Aestethic Center, where plastic surgery takes place, you MUST BE BUZZED IN AFTER RINGING A BELL, you CANNOT enter without being greeted or at the least buzzed in, so the entire statement about "walking in" with "nobody there" is false. Lastly and possibly the biggest point to prove this customer wrong is all the SPA Week Specials are $50, $50 treatments are a REQUIREMENT to participate, please see for yourself www.SpaWeek.com.

I truly feel this post was either made by one of our competitors or a reputation management company creating a need for their services.  NuGlo was built by a hardworking, motivated young lady from Hewlett.  Rona has rave reviews on Yelp! and all our social media pages.  NuGlo has so many satisfied customers that clearly contradict the negative comments made.

Rona loves what she does, works like a dog and makes women look and feel fabulous.  Any issues with anything written in this post, please call me at nuglo 516.374.U-GLO or call me direct on my mobile phone at 516.341.8532.

NuGlo never turns away customers, we extended ALL our specials, honor competitors coupons and bend over backwards to accomodate ANY requests from our cliental.