Complaint Review: nu image marketing

• Reported By: ispeakthetruth — Florida
nu image marketing
6800 w commercial blvd lauderhill, Florida USA

nu image marketing Company based on lies!!! lauderhill Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I've had the same issues !

they put an ad on craigslist saying get paid $20hr!!! biggest lie ever they also lie and say its different positions LIE!! its only one position and its door to door. Meaning you get payed off commision. Then the guy cher lies and tell you its a $100 per deal LIE!!! Cher did not tell anybody about the 35% reserve that nu image deducts from your check every WEEK!! until you make  a $1000 but you fill out 1099 forms. Only way you can get a office if you train 5 distibutors and make them leaders.YEA RIGHT!!!

thats bs even if you train 5 distibutors into leaders your team has to hit goal bonus for a month straight! Cher doesnt tell anybody that either. You are knocking on doors that have been exhausted by previous people. What baffles me that this company claims they have been around for 14yrs how and the heck do you only have 4 offices??? O and fyi cher didnt earn a office the office was given to him...HMMMMM somethings fishy!!! The numbers dont add up i believe everyone who has thier office are buddies that invest in Nu image, all of the  bm are liars, they claim at&t didnt pay you for deals which is a LIE!! i have confirmed numerous times with customer  and they dont cancel but nu image doesnt pay you.

O and you cant forget about your reserves they find every excuse not to give it to you once you quit. These people are con artist they make you believe that if you dont work there you will be broke but if you do work thier you will be broke!! whatever you do stay away from that place its bs. If you dont have a car you are screwed because they dont provide transportation. They basically lie to get you in thier and consistently lie to make you stay so that you an make them money dont fall for it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nu-image-marketing/lauderhill-Florida-33311/nu-image-marketing-Company-based-on-lies-lauderhill-Florida-1052169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nu image marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I've had the same issues !

AUTHOR: Diamond - ()

I been at nu image marketing for only  1month everybody in that office would slave everyday except Sunday with absolutely no base pay YET they wanted us there by 10:00 am every morning for pitch circle, a meeting to enhance our marketing skills. As an independent contractor it's against the law to require us to go any meetings without base pay . Now let me tell you about my crappy experience I worked hard for a month and I wasn't making barely any money nobody wanted to buy at&ts cable  in that time I was there I got 2 deals during training and 3 deals outside of training which makes a total of 5 deals somehow after i got fired 2 of my deals turnes blue  and they claimed they had to file a discrepency report basically that means I'm never getting my money from my blue deals ! Both customers signed up I've confirmed from them but they're like it takes a while  for at&t to respond , yea right . Now about my reserves I was making sure I got my reserves so I told them I need my reserve money I had 56 dollars in my reserve they wired 33 instead of depositing which meand I had to pay a wiring fee of 15 dollars leaving me with only 17.00 so I was like I need a reimbursement of my of my 15 dollars and my 20 dollars and my damn blue deals The damn lady was complaining about me being rude  .  u would be rude too if u didn't get your damn money im praying that  they catch a lawsuit *crossibg my fingers * because they're full of s*** . The only person that gets Guap in that office is Cher  piece of crap company