Complaint Review: Nu2u Auto

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jersey_Guy — Mt Laurel New Jersey
Nu2u Auto
105 White Horse pike Clementon, New Jersey USA

Nu2u Auto DECEPTIVE, CROOKS, THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR TILL YOU READ THE CONTRACT AND IT NOT AT ALL! Clementon New Jersey

So it started ith trying to find a decent car that would be safe ended up looking at a car worth maybe 8 they had listed for amost 14 said they could lower the amount to 11. I am ok with that after this guy Doug or George or what ever name he goes by seems shady he dosnt even utilize his legal name when pitching you, made it sound so good about how he could do what ever I needed him to do as far as payment amounts etc. Sooo long story short come back with 4k to put down and the owner Ken comes out of the back acting like hes a nobody there and the boss wont let him do anything less than 85 a week then said he would do 65 a week if I paid them off by Feb...lol So still they almost have me in a car with 170k mile at 25%apr with almost half down under rediculous terms. I ask him to transfer my registeration from my current car to save me some money, they say" we dont do that here hmmm shady so I ask further questions come to find out its because after their 30 day temp tag runs out you dont have plate until YOU pay you sales tax whcih is 850.00 in 30 days to DMV after I just paid you 4k how would I come up with another thousand what car dealer dosnt include tax,taxs,and fees into the cost of the car bad biz espesially when they could have made around 600 extra over the term of the loan with their 25 % apr. THANK GOD I WALKED OUT, I get home to find out last summer very nice old lady goes in put every dollar she has on a car even pays for their carppy warranty dosn;t even make it HOME and the car breaks down. They refused to refund, help, or assist in repairs until she WON a LAW Suite agints them for a Lemon. There are several suits against them that they have lost for having sold fault cars. SAVE YOURSELF go to (((REDACTED))) 2 blocks down the Pike, lil high prices but he NEVER beats,schemes,or hustles a customer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nu2u-Auto/Clementon-New-Jersey-08021/Nu2u-Auto-DECEPTIVE-CROOKS-THEY-TELL-YOU-WHAT-YOU-WANT-TO-HEAR-TILL-YOU-READ-THE-CONTRA-1094353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nu2u Auto