Complaint Review: NuBody Aka.Colon Cure-Colon Supplements

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:miami springs Florida
NuBody Aka.Colon Cure-Colon Supplements
2711 East Craigh Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NuBodyNuBody Aka.Colon Cure-Colon Supplements NUBODY COLON CLEANSER: UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE.THEY ARE EXCELLENT AT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! North Las Vegas Nevada

This so called company is nothing but a HUGE SCAM.They are pretty good at RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!.

I ordered the free trial for which they say you only have to pay $3.95 s&h. What they DO NOT TELL YOU very clearly is that if you do not cancel the order within 14 days you will be automatically charged $89,31 to your credit card- I should have checked the fine print more carefully-.

Anyway I tried to cancel this unauthorized transaction calling NUBODY and after hours of waiting for a live person, one girl called CINDY finally answered and told me that it was too late, that I was over the time for cancelling my order. I called my bank and a representative told me they could not do anything about it -EVEN IF THEY WERE AWARE THAT THIS COMPANY WAS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF and that I was not the first person calling and disputing a purchase with NUBODY-and that they could only cancel my credit card and send me a new one, and start a dispute for this purchase.
Of course I lost the dispute as I voluntarily bought the product.

MORAL OF THE STORY? I had to pay the full amount and -thank God- I could not keep the product as I had to send it back to the merchant in order to start the dispute. I am another victim of this people without scruples and at least some consideration for people like me that work hard for a living.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS INDIVIDUALS!!.. I AM SORRY FOR THE ONES LIKE ME THAT ALREADY DID IT...

Vivian
miami springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuBody-AkaColon-Cure-Colon-Supplements/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/NuBodyNuBody-AkaColon-Cure-Colon-Supplements-NUBODY-COLON-CLEANSER-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-C-363373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuBody Aka.Colon Cure-Colon Supplements