functional

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Ann — Thunderbolt Georgia
Nubrand Sotware
Suite 300 3665 Kingsway, Vancouver, British Columb Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Nubrand Saypal to this companyotware I paid $29.97 via Paypal for a PC Utility kit. My purchase was handld by Safecart. I have not gotten my license key. Emails have been returned to me through Mailer Daemon. Vancouver B Columbia

I ordered a PC Utility kit form Nubrand Software on 4/16/14.  I paid $29.97 from my Paypal account to Safecart.  Once I paid I was supposed to get a Lisence key to activate my software.  I have sent them 2 emails about this and one was returned from Mailer Daemon and I didn't get a reply to the other.  I have contacted Safecart who said they would look into it. There is only an address for the company, no phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubrand-Sotware/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5R-5W2/Nubrand-Saypal-to-this-companyotware-I-paid-2997-via-Paypal-for-a-PC-Utility-kit-My-1140061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubrand Sotware