Complaint Review: nue science water ridge

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: denise — fresno California
nue science water ridge

nue science water ridge shanti bridgeport I have been charged $385.40 for some products that were shipped to me i had only agreeto a trial charge of $5.95 and $2.99 I have contacted the compagny but my efforts were to no avail the person was Internet

I have a complaint about the compagny (shanti at bridgeport) and (nue science at water bridge) I have been charged $385.40 on my credit card for some products that were never shipped to me,I had only authorized a charge of 5.95 transaction with shanti and $2.99 with nue science for a trial cream, I had  to cancel my credit card to stop further charges from them I have contacted the compagny but my efforts were to no avail the person on the phone was rude and hanged up the phone on me the compagny is a scam and a fraud I have filled a claim at union bank I  am waiting for them to settle the argument, but I dont know if I am going to be  get back to my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nue-science-water-ridge/internet/nue-science-water-ridge-shanti-bridgeport-I-have-been-charged-38540-for-some-products-th-1047020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nue science water ridge