Complaint Review: nufic hpp insrnc

• Reported By: Steve — Newnan Georgia USA
nufic hpp insrnc
P.O. box 44260 Pitts, Pennsylvania United States of America

nufic hpp insrnc National union Fire Insurance Pitts , Pennsylvania

I reported a company NUFICI , had no idea of how they got my banking acct. numbers  Went to my Bank of America to report this withdrawal on fire insurance come to find out..

Bank of America was checking with the fraud Dept. to report and find out who NUFIC was. Come to find out we were talking to the fraud dept. but the woman we were talking to said she was an agent of NUFIC....She said she was a representative of National fire Insurance but did not give me any addresses or phone ...

I told my Bank of America representative because I was in the bank personnally that I gave no permission or bank acct. to National Fire Insurance I told my Bank of America representative that something smells here...

Bank of America is giving my money back but still didn't answer how they got my bank account number   I can guess

They were going to change my bank account numbers but found out that This Fire insurance company said they gave me a full year of fire insurance free But I already have fire insurance and did not give NUFIC HPP INSRNC permission to charge me after my free year that I didn't know about, I probably shredded that letter that gave me free insurance and then would charge my bank account that I had not given them!!!

What a day at the Bank, I'm still calling Bank of America and see what went on... Something stinks here!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nufic-hpp-insrnc/Pitts-Pennsylvania-/nufic-hpp-insrnc-National-union-Fire-Insurance-Pitts-Pennsylvania-977643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nufic hpp insrnc