Complaint Review: NUFIC

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Heather — Hammond Louisiana
70 Pine Street New York, New York USA

NUFIC Keeps taking money out of my checking acct. after canceling. New York New York

I took insurance out with this company and cancelled it almost a year ago and they're still taking the money out of my checking account. I didn't realize they were still taking it out because my husband balances the checking acct. and he didn't realize I had cancelled it. I never did get any benefits from it. I'm hopping mad because this is nothing but a big rip off company taking advantage of people. They should have their license suspended until they straighten their company out or taken away completely so they can't do business like this anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUFIC/New-York-New-York-10270/NUFIC-Keeps-taking-money-out-of-my-checking-acct-after-canceling-New-York-New-York-1054121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUFIC