Complaint Review: Nulton Diagnostic Treatment Center / Barbara Schall

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sick of vindictive hateful people — Punxie Pennsylvania United States of America
Nulton Diagnostic Treatment Center / Barbara Schall
214 college park johnstown pa Johnstown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Nulton Diagnostic Treatment Center / Barbara Schall Barbara Schall 814-952-6707 Barbara Schall from Rossiter Pa should not be in this field of work!!! Johnstown , Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False information presented

This lady shouldnt be in this field of work. She is the snottiest, rudest woman ever. She will mock and belittle you when she speaks to you. If you are depressed and need help.... avoid her. She made my young daughter want to kill herself even more after dealing with Barbara Schall. I have never encountered anybody as rude as her. When I confronted her with the way she was speaking to my daughter.... She told me to seek services somewhere else if I don't like her language. She then told me in front of my daughter that if I was a better parent then I would not have all these issues with my daughter. My poor child lost her father and brother in a car accident only 6 months ago. She's just going thru a rough and a very sad time. Stay away from Nulton Diagnostic Treatment center and Barbara Shall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nulton-Diagnostic-Treatment-Center-Barbara-Schall/Johnstown-Pennsylvania-15772/Nulton-Diagnostic-Treatment-Center-Barbara-Schall-Barbara-Schall-814-952-6707-Barbara-S-984834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nulton Diagnostic Treatment Center / Barbara Schall

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False information presented

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

This claim was filed in vengeance after I reported the filer for a puppy scam they are running.  I have documented threats through emails and text messages stating that this person would file complaints against me if I reported their scam.  These emails and texts have been forwarded to the attorneys general in both PA and OH.  The information he presented is false, as I do not provide therapy to children.  I hope this website will remedy this situation.  If not, I will leave it in the hands of the law.