Complaint Review: Numa Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:boston Massachusetts
Numa Financial
331 Page St. Suite 1 Stoughton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Numa Financial Group One huge scam Stoughton Massachusetts

I was an intern at Numa Financial and worked there for several weeks. I too was brainwashed by Josh Brown and Jesse Bumbaca thinking that this was a real internship and making money. My tasks included making 600 cold phone calls and doing 30 referals. I did that every week but I was always told that when I asked for the money I would be paid next week or the check book was missing. When I asked to get paid they fired me. What kind of company would do that? Please don not work for Numa Financial.

Sincerely,

Your intern

Numa sucks
boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Numa-Financial/Stoughton-Massachusetts-02072/Numa-Financial-Group-One-huge-scam-Stoughton-Massachusetts-343530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Numa Financial