Complaint Review: Nurse Of Scottsdale LLC

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: Suzanne — Clinton New Jersey
Nurse Of Scottsdale LLC
12151 N 86th Place Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Nurse Of Scottsdale LLC Patricia Erickson PSYCHO!! Overpriced! Stalker!! Should'nt be around the Elderly, She will Steal their MONEY! Scottsdale Arizona

Nurse Of Scottsdale LLC Patricia Erickson LPN is a very scarey person. Extremely psycho! She had been taking care of my 87 year old mother who lives alone in Sedona.Up until Labor Day weekend my mother was fine(her family is all in NJ) One day she fell and broke her shoulder her right arm. She had fallen again 2 days later and the ER DR would not admit her so she could'nt be left alone. Pat Erickson lives in my mother's neighborhood and a friend of my mother's asked Pat to stay with my mother. She stated she thought my mother had a concusion and was confused but had her sign a contract that she charges $8,000 per week for 24/7 care. I was looking at my mothers bank accounts and saw a bank transfer of $18,945. She wrote a check to herself and had my mother sign it even though she still told me my mother was confused! I was able to stop payment and now she is Stalking my mother! WE have wonderfull new caregivers who have had to keep the doors locked and called the police! She somehow got in my mother's house! She lowered her bill to $14,500 for 13 days! Don't ever let her be around any sick or elderly people she will steal from them! The going rate for an LPN is $20-25 per our, her rate is $60-70 She will steal from you or hurt you! Be very carefull!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nurse-Of-Scottsdale-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Nurse-Of-Scottsdale-LLC-Patricia-Erickson-PSYCHO-Overpriced-Stalker-Shouldnt-be-aro-1086468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nurse Of Scottsdale LLC