Complaint Review: nursestore24.com

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Khrystle — Olathe Kansas
nursestore24.com
Internet USA

nursestore24.com I Support [email protected] Order, then wait, then be verbally abused, then wait some more etc. Internet

*Author of original report: They BLOCKED me from Facebook/won't answer e-mails

I am a nursing student, and when I saw an online store full of small affordable items with cute nursing slogans on them, I had to order a couple of necklaces that were on sale, and planned to return every time my bank account would allow, to order other items.  the order process was easy, and a purchase confirmation said my items would be shipped within 24 hours (I guess, hence the name nursestore24)

The next day I received an email that my items had been shipped, but to allow 15 days for (non-trackable?!?) delivery.  Excuse me, but what kind of shipping (that I had paid $3.95 per item for!) takes two weeks and doesn't offer tracking? you could put two necklaces in a padded envelope with first class postage for half that much money and I'd get it in three days.

Two weeks later, nothing yet, so I got on their website and sent a "contact form" with the order number, the date it was supposedly shipped, and asked that they check on it.  The contact form promised a reply within 24 hours. Three days later, I had received nothing back, so in addition to sending another, more tersely worded contact form, I hopped onto their Facebook page and sent a message asking someone to please check into my order and let me know what was going on.  No one answered either place, so I put a comment on one of their Facebook posts That advertised the store, saying "good luck getting your order!" And suddenly I got this reply in my FB messages "YOU need to contact customer service immediately!!"

Of course, customer service is only an email address, the same one that the "contact forms" go to.  At one point, someone said in a rude way, via the FB message "you need to wait 15 WORKING days, it's only been 13". And the contact form did finally get answered with "Your product shipped April17" which i already knew, and had included in my inquiry which doesn't appear to have been read.

To make a long story short, I still haven't received a reply to any of my emailed customer service inquiries, and although every time I post a "watch out if you order" comment on Facebook, although they immediately delete it, they will not reply to messages either.  So they have my $35, and I have nothing but an email address and a Facebook page to use for contact, which they won't answer. Don't have any names either!  I have never seen such a bogus excuse for "customer service" in my life! They act as though I am being a pest, when all I really want is just my items!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nursestore24com/internet/nursestore24com-I-Support-NursesFacebookcom-Order-then-wait-then-be-verbally-abused-1145436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nursestore24.com

They BLOCKED me from Facebook/won't answer e-mails

AUTHOR: Khrystle - ()

By way of addendum, they still have not shipped my items, they still have my money, and the BLOCKED me from their Facebook page so I can't contact them at all.  All I have is an email address, which they won't answer.  They don't say what city they are in (I wonder if it's overseas since all I have received are what look like "Form letters" and they're not even responsive to my questions - and well, not even that anymore!)

If anyone knows where they are located and has a phone number or street address I'd be interested.  THANKS.