Complaint Review: Nutra Vitae

• Reported By: BLong — Burke Virginia
Nutra Vitae
807 Airport Access Road Traverse City , Michigan USA

Nutra Vitae Unauthorized Charge Traverse City Michigan

*Author of original report: Charge was reversed!

I Purchased the shipping of $4.95 for a 10 day free Sample Bottle of Garcina Cambogia Max.  I recieved my free bottle then I was Charged $105.95 11 days later without my consent or knowledge.  I tried calling the 1-800 number at 9am and I got some one on the phone and she informed me that there security system is down and they were unable to access any accounts for a couple hours.  She told me to call back at noon.  I called back at 12:30 and was on hold numerous times from an automated machine and disconnected every 5 and half minutes.  I kept calling back and talked with a guy who also told me that their security system is still down and to call back.  I explained my frustration and how I was fraudlently charged this amount and he said there was nothing he could do until his system was back up and running.  I asked for the supervisor and he claimed he was and he could do nothing.  He told me to call back 2-3 hours later.  I said you will be closed for the day.  He mentioned they were open until 11pm.  I told him on his website it states until 5pm EST.  I asked him where he was located and he said Maine.  The business and website says Michigan.  he said the product comes from Michigan.  This is all red flags and now I have blocked and cancelled my card but still disputting my bank when this pending charge goes thru..  I am very furious and outraged.  This website needs to be shutdown and the people behind it running this fraud operation need to be held accountable and punishable by DEATH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutra-Vitae/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Nutra-Vitae-Unauthorized-Charge-Traverse-City-Michigan-1090442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutra Vitae

Charge was reversed!

AUTHOR: BLong - ()

So I wanted to update the status of my unauthorized charge and incident with this company.  I finally got a hold of someone from customer support a week later.  They appologized for what had happened and did plan to reverse the charge. They had placed me on automatic recurring monthly plan which I did not authorize in any way.  they told me I would receive a new bottle of garcinia and to just refuse the package and it would be sent back which I did and I finally got back my money.

thanks