Complaint Review: NutraShift

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: Audrey — Eugene Oregon
NutraShift
1484 S State St Salt Lake City, Utah USA

NutraShift I signed up for free Garcinia Cambogia & I just had to pay the shipping of $5.97 which I did Salt Lake City Utah

I signed up for my free bottle of Garcinia Cambogia on 5/23/14 and paid $5.97 shippping on that same date. I received my free bottle about a week later.  On 6/06/14 my credit card was charged $69.71  (I had only used a couple of days worth) Then on 6/22/14 I was charged $75.68 on my credit card.

I called NutrShift on 6/22/14 to complain about these charges & was reluctantly told they would only refund $39.93 which they did on 6/23/14.  Also on 6/22/14 I called my credit card company & told them how I was being ripped off. They reversed the $69.71 charge & would call the company about this.

Then on 6/26/14 I received another bottle of pills in the mail.  I have not opened the pkg and am sending it back to them unopened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraShift/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/NutraShift-I-signed-up-for-free-Garcinia-Cambogia-I-just-had-to-pay-the-shipping-of-5-1157987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraShift