Complaint Review: nuvalife

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: steve — phila Pennsylvania United States of America
PO Box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

nuvalife misleading ripoff Boca Raton, Florida

They have hidden monthly charges which I understand can range from $10.00 to 20.00 a month. My charge was $10.00 a month or 120.00 a year so I guess I am lucky.  I called to cancel and they tried to tell me it would be several days till they could do this.  They are obviously hoping you will forget.  They also sign you up for related companies so it is possible you will be charged a monthly fee for those companies. Be careful ever doing business here.   I am now on a 45 minute hold for a supervisor trying to get my order cancelled. We shall see. Just be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nuvalife/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/nuvalife-misleading-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-765384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nuvalife