Complaint Review: nuvalife.com/

• Reported By: minnie — Los Angeles California United States of America
nuvalife.com/
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

nuvalife.com/ NUVALIFE.COM purchase & membership fraud Boca Raton, Florida

In April of 2011, I purchase one product from NuvaLife.com.  Then I found out from my statement, they tricked me into unwanted membership and charging $19.95 each month!  By that time, they already charged me twice, both April and May.  I went back to their website and did live chat with one of their rep. The rep only agreed to cancel my "membership" and refund only $19.95, which is only one month of their charges.  I have to call my card company and dispute the other charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nuvalifecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-/nuvalifecom-NUVALIFECOM-purchase-membership-fraud-Boca-Raton-Florida-740838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nuvalife.com/