Complaint Review: Nuviva

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: bocahantus — boca raton Florida
Nuviva
Boca Raton boca raton, Florida USA

Nuviva Do not sign a contract! I could not get there because holidays and work. They charged me anyway!! Nuviva boca raton Florida

Buyer Beware!  Read ALL the small print!  I did not.  When I signed up, I was in a hurry (my fault).  They neglected to tell me that I would be charged weekly no matter what.  On Labor Day weekend (Monday) they where closed, the Jewish Holiday's also fell that week, so I could not get there.  They charged me anyway.  My family fell on hard times.  My husband lost his job.  We have 2 small children and could not afford the extra expense.  I also, had to work double time.  They charged my account.  Unless you have a lifestyle where you are sure you can get there everyweek and that you can afford to pay the weekly payment, this diet is NOT an option for you.  I should have cancelled my card, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they told me "we will work with you".  HA!  It's all about the money.

Bocahantus

Boca Raton, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuviva/boca-raton-Florida-33486/Nuviva-Do-not-sign-a-contract-I-could-not-get-there-because-holidays-and-work-They-ch-1097010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuviva