Complaint Review: NUVO H20

• Reported By: Melvin H. — winnipeg North Dakota
NUVO H20
missouri jackson, Select State/Province USA

NUVO H20 My experience with Nuvo H20 jackson Manitoba Canada

In the fall of 2012, i purchased the largest size water treatment programn from NuvoH20.  I discovered this system on a t.v. commercial, and liked the idea of never again having to put salt into my water softner, since at that time, my water softner was using about 5 bags per month, and i was sick and tired of the whole process.

The commercial and their website gave assurances that the filter was good for about 6-8 months, especially since there was only 2 of us in the home.  I purchased the system, plus 4 filters, for a total price of about $1200.

Once it arrived, i had my existing 20 year old water softner removed, and than had the NUVO system installed.

My experience with this system, was that the filter was only good for about 4 weeks, and than had to be replaced, and as well, the quality of the water was not good.  I eventually through out the system, and had a new water softner installed, which now only uses 1 bag of salt per month, with a MUCH better quality of water.

I told this story to NUVO, and they had no intention of giving me a refund of my money,......surprise, surprise !

As far as i am concerned, they are conducting false advertising, and if i was you, i would simply have a new water softner installed, since the cost of their operation is only about 1 bag of salt per month, and simply put, more efficient.  Take my advise, and save yourself a bunch of money !!

Melvin H.  from Winnipeg, Manitoba.  Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUVO-H20/jackson-Select-StateProvince-32250/NUVO-H20-My-experience-with-Nuvo-H20-jackson-Manitoba-Canada-1047618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUVO H20