Complaint Review: nuwave oven

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: david — drasco Arkansas United States of America
nuwave oven
1775 n butterfield rd libertyville, Illinois United States of America

nuwave oven hearthware only shipped part of my order and charged 208.69 for it libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Assistance

I ordered the hearthware cooking setb and they only sent a piece of the order and charged me $208.69 for what they sipped me. I've called the customer service number and all I get is a recording that number is 18886892831. I got another number that is also a recording but it gives you a email address and ask you to leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nuwave-oven/libertyville-Illinois-60048/nuwave-oven-hearthware-only-shipped-part-of-my-order-and-charged-20869-for-it-libertyvill-925432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nuwave oven

Customer Service Assistance

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I apologize for the difficulty you have encountered while trying to contact customer service. We are in the process of adding resources to our customer service department so we may better assist valued customers such as yourself.

If you send us an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, we will look into the status of your order and pass along any updates we receive. Thank you for your patience.