- Report: #673318
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: nuwaveoven
nuwaveovenInternet United States of America
nuwaveoven Liar ,Liar Oven on fire Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. It is not only sold all over the place but Brylane has it for $89.99, free postage. Kohls has it for $119.00 with free postage and $40.00 cash back. NU has it advertise for $119.97, but P&H is $29.95. So final price is $149.92.
2. As for the other gifts the postage was more than the article cost in any store. This is not a "Free Gift".
3. No postage was charged if you paid off bill in one payment, which I did. But charged me $29.95 postage anyway.
This TV ad is a RIP OFF!!!!! I really feel sorry for people that got hurt my it. At 83, I should have known better. Or maybe I was having a senior monent. I am usually far more cautious than this.
I have writen the compnay and told them I am returning oven, unopened and want my credit card for the $149.92 deleted. I am also writing BBB and the TV station that advertised it in the first place, and telling Mr Trukof are comsumer advocate for San Diego to look into the disgrace. Thnak you . Enerl
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nuwaveoven/internet/nuwaveoven-Liar-Liar-Oven-on-fire-Internet-673318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.