Complaint Review: nuwaveoven

• Submitted: Sun, December 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 19, 2010

• Reported By: Tosca — La Mesa California U.S.A.
nuwaveoven

nuwaveoven Liar ,Liar Oven on fire Internet

Saw ad on tv for Nuwaveoven. 1. Said it was only sold on TV. 2. You also received other gifts. 3. No tax and only small postage which was deleted if you made one full payment instead of several.

1. It is not only sold all over the place but Brylane has it for $89.99, free postage. Kohls has it for $119.00 with free postage and $40.00 cash back. NU has it advertise for $119.97, but P&H is $29.95. So final price is $149.92.

2. As for the other gifts the postage was more than the article cost in any store. This is not a "Free Gift".

3. No postage was charged if you paid off bill in one payment, which I did. But charged me $29.95 postage anyway.

This TV ad is a RIP OFF!!!!! I really feel sorry for people that got hurt my it. At 83, I should have known better. Or maybe I was having a senior monent. I am usually far more cautious than this.

I have writen the compnay and told them I am returning oven, unopened and want my credit card for the $149.92 deleted. I am also writing BBB and the TV station that advertised it in the first place, and telling Mr Trukof are comsumer advocate for San Diego to look into the disgrace. Thnak you . Enerl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nuwaveoven/internet/nuwaveoven-Liar-Liar-Oven-on-fire-Internet-673318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nuwaveoven