Complaint Review: NuWay Living Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Angela — Pittsburg California
NuWay Living Inc.
906 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite D South Plainfield, New Jersey USA

NuWay Living Inc. Manager of Company, Ruben Jones #505 or so he says... Worst customer service, made Unauthorized transactions on my card with no refund. South Plainfield New Jersey

"Ruben Jones" was supposed to be the corporate manager and is of no help. He claimed he gave me a refund for an unauthorized transaction on my card for 56.90 and said give it 72 hrs. A week later I contacted him again letting him know that it has not posted, he went on telling me that he just never did the refund and to give it 72 hours. I asked for an explanation and he said there is none and that he just didn't do it. He sent me email confirmations and nothing posted and he pretended that there was no one else that could help me that was above him. Went on laughing saying there was nothing he could do. Before this particular call, I never received my items after contacting the office 5 times for 3 refunds and speaking to this "Ruben Jones" every single time I call with this same approach every time. No customer service at all. I would love to see this company shut down by the police for fraud.

Angela

Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuWay-Living-Inc/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey-07080/NuWay-Living-Inc-Manager-of-Company-Ruben-Jones-505-or-so-he-says-Worst-customer-se-1109411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuWay Living Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC