Complaint Review: nybs creative arts

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — new york New York
nybs creative arts
200 river side blvd New York, New York United States of America

nybs creative arts I am an instructor and I after a month of trying to get my check they finally respond by saying to stop the harresment otherwise they will call the police??! them New York, New York

I was an Instructor  at nybs the last time I worked was in February 2013 today is the second of April still didn't received any money I tried to call them many times but they do not answer my calls.
They finally respond my emails by saying to stop the harassment other wise they will call the police on me.
I am the one that will take actions if I don't get paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nybs-creative-arts/New-York-New-York-/nybs-creative-arts-I-am-an-instructor-and-I-after-a-month-of-trying-to-get-my-check-they-1039943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nybs creative arts