Complaint Review: nyccoins.com

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Brooklyn New York
nyccoins.com
22A West 47th Street New York, New York United States of America

nyccoins.com Elana Aronov Advertise a price on the website, confirmed on the phone and then when I came to the store they bait and switched and claimed the website had a glitch. New York, New York

*Author of original report: Website is Offline Now

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are a reputable company with 30 years of experience

This company advertises a certain price on their website. When I called to confirm the availability of the product and the price, they told me that everything was fine for me to come in. When I came in, they claimed that the website had a glitch and that the price was not accurate. When I complained about the phone confirmation, they began haggling. I wasted my time traveling there and they attempted a bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nyccoinscom/New-York-New-York-10036/nyccoinscom-Elana-Aronov-Advertise-a-price-on-the-website-confirmed-on-the-phone-and-th-1043854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nyccoins.com

Website is Offline Now

AUTHOR: Larry - ()

Their website used to list prices, but they have taken down their entire site since a formal complaint had been filed. See attached screenshot for proof that they are lying. http://postimg.org/image/osdd0xchl/

This corporation has not existed for 30 years as claimed. When the family runs into legal trouble, they will re-open under another family member's name and move locations.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are a reputable company with 30 years of experience

AUTHOR: Elana Aronov - ()

The accusation is false and clearly this statement
is being made to ruin our reputation. This person
is either a competing company or someone who
misunderstood. We do not make phone confirmations
and that is our company policy. Products are available
when you call( at that moment ) but could be out of stock
at the time you arrive because of the nature of the market.
We have been in business for over 30 years. Please contact
me directly to rectify this. I would have appreciated you
contact me to discuss this before you defamed me and
the company.