Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
O Premium Water
1740 W. Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water ripoff liars why not kiss your consumers first This is like date rape! Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

I honestly know how they stay in business, screwing over honest hardworking people who fall for their mumbo jumbo. I was kissed and hugged by their salesman for close to an hour before I agreed to use their system and water. He promised how easy and wonderful this experience was going to be.

WHATEVER! I got a cooler that knocks constantly! You can hear it all throughout my apartment. He put me on "month to month" because I wasn't comfortable signing a contract for any length of time, come to find out now, after about 6 months when I went to cancel my water, I'm stuck in a 3 year contract and there is no way out of it. And their customer service tells me that the contract states that it doesn't matter what the salesman verbally promised... How do you like me now??? Thanks alot O Premium Pains in the Butt!

Tracy
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-liars-why-not-kiss-your-consumers-first-This-is-like-date-rape-Mes-88612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water