Complaint Review: Oak Creek Cleaners

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Irvine California
Oak Creek Cleaners
5685 Alton Pkwy., Irvine, CA 92618 Irvine, California USA

Oak Creek Cleaners Bad service. Damaged item. Didn't fix it and got mad. Asked me to leave their store. Don't go. Irvine California

I have one more thing to add to all the bad review.  I brought in one new shirt to laundry.  It was stained when I picked it up so they said they will fix it.  To make the story short, they didn't do a good job.

When I talked to the owner, he told me that he can't do anything else and told me to get out of his shop.

Don't go unless you want your outfit damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oak-Creek-Cleaners/Irvine-California-92618/Oak-Creek-Cleaners-Bad-service-Damaged-item-Didnt-fix-it-and-got-mad-Asked-me-to-le-1100419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oak Creek Cleaners