Complaint Review: Oak Creek homes

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Nancy Mason — Joshua Texas
Oak Creek homes
200 south Burleson blvd Burleson, Texas USA

Oak Creek homes David Dally,Andrea They tricked me and cheated me and gave me a home I didn't order with tons of problems Burleson Texas

I just bought my very first home when they delivered it it was not what I ordered it has wobbly windows bowed boards in the walls staples everywhere nails sticking out of the tub no shelving in the cabinets no dishwasher which I did order no trim across the back the waterline busted the first night we were here no GFI plugs in the bathroom the electricity does not work in the bathroom no towel bars no toilet paper holders the list of things that are wrong with this house go on and on and I am so upset I just cry

they have stolen all of the joy out of getting a new home I contacted the Better Business Bureau corporate has never gotten back to me and I am totally beside myself with this whole thing and I don't know what to do I need help please help me to get this company to write their wrong I would truly love for someone to come out here and look at the shabby work you can see every board in the ceiling I mean it's it's just beyond ridiculous this piece of crap that they sold me that I'm going to wind up paying $100,000 for and it's not right and it's not fair sincerely yours

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oak-Creek-homes/Burleson-Texas-76028/Oak-Creek-homes-David-DallyAndrea-They-tricked-me-and-cheated-me-and-gave-me-a-home-I-di-1137695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oak Creek homes