Complaint Review: oakland county friend of the court

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: modicah — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
oakland county friend of the court
230 Elisabeth lake road pontiac, Michigan United States of America

oakland county friend of the court Rodney Yeaker antimother, biast,avoided my concerns of sexual abuse,wants me in jail pontiac, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: My support goes to the Mother! I know Rodney Yeaker!

*Consumer Comment: I Support the Mother!

*Author of original report: rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: Not buying it

*Author of original report: too much information

*Consumer Comment: Comments..

My story is long but I will make this short. My daughter was sexually abused by her father. I live in Ohio so Michigan and Ohio went back and forth with whom should handle it. Ohio was to do their part and also Michigan. Because I was trying to keep her safe I had a Felony Parental kidnapping warrant issued for my arrest when I was six months pregnant. Also high risk, and unable to travel.

My daughter was taken from me because nobody handled the situation properly. The father came to Ohio with false documents. And Ohio Job and Family Services hot line gave wrong information the the police. Which was confirmed next day when the social worker said my daughter should not have left the state of Ohio.

So after I had my son I was in Michigan taking care of all of the legal mess I was in because of protecting my child.

I went to The Friend of the court, met with Rodney Yeaker. Who was horrible to me. He called me a liar, a bad mother, and that I brainwashed my child to say these things, and that a four year old should know what a naked man looks like. I was appalled. He made a recommendation of supervised visitation twice a month. That matter has not been to court yet.

I am still fighting the kidnapping charge. And have many people to back up my daughters situation. And since I cannot work due to all the travel time, court, and the pending felony. Mr.Yeaker issued a warrant for my arrest for one non payment of support. Support going to the man who has hurt my child, and has her because she was questioned by Michigan and she said nothing. She was questioned in Ohio and told the social worker everything. But Michigan did not request the proper records from Ohio.

Mr. Yeaker has been horrible, sexist, and has no concern for my almost five year old daughter. Who was ripped away from me given to her father. And was unable to be located for ten days. Her father is a criminal, drug addict and drug dealer. And I am being looked at as the bad mother. This has destroyed my daughter, my family and put us in turmoil. I am not allowed any contact with her. This is a thing about power and not the best interest of the child. I still fear for her safety every waking minute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oakland-county-friend-of-the-court/pontiac-Michigan-48341/oakland-county-friend-of-the-court-Rodney-Yeaker-antimother-biastavoided-my-concerns-of-853677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oakland county friend of the court

#1 Consumer Suggestion

My support goes to the Mother! I know Rodney Yeaker!

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

I empathize with the Mother and child!

Sounds like you were pregnant and moved to Ohio? The law as I recall it states you cannot move more than 100 miles without court approval once you are in custody dispute/divorce proceedings with a child. Being pregnant adds a special dilemma. Sounds like a guy I would try to run from too.

My son was 4 when I separated from and filed for divorce in Oakland County back in 1998. My judge moved on and my counselor retired. I had custody and my ex had liberal visitation. unfortunately, my ex and his family like to bad mouth and bash me to anybody who will listen! Our family therapist PHD said my ex is a narcissist. I continued thru them using PAS (Parental Alienation Syndrome) on my son from the time he was born until now. In 2011 when my son was 17 I called FOC for help. Instead I got Rodney Yeaker! Mr. Yeaker was rude, condescending and against my relationship with my son from the first telephone conversation! He then called my ex and told him how to file an order against me giving him the 4th of July week that I had scheduled vacation with my son! Then it got worse and I hired a new attorney. In the side room at the court house Mr Yeaker and Mr. Cronin took my child custody and child support away! Instead they gave me 4 partial days of visitation per month! This was illegal!

my my attorney was shocked! However, I decided to get more information. Thru my research and consulting with 10 family law attorneys, 2 PHD psycologists, etc., I found that Mr. Yeaker is known for breaking the law, going against women, etc. judge Gorcyca and Referre Cronin are also destroying children and families! In my opinion the entire court system is full of corruption! However, Oakland County has more than it's fair share! The woman in charge of FOC cares nothing about children either! She has her own political agenda! I hope you, the Mother, and your child get an attorney who is "friends" with Judge Gorcyca as that may be your only prayer!

you are in my prayers!

I Support the Mother!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I just want to give support to the Mother.  The negative comments to the Mother are obviously from people who have no clue about the bias against Mothers in Oakland County Family Court.  Judges abuse their power and rip babies from their loving mothers and destroy people's lives just to feed their egos.  Nobody should have a right to have this much power!!  Judges favor the abusive party and seem to get off on taking part in the abuse against the loving parent-by allowing constant legal action against her, taking away her children, and ordering her to pay an exorbitant amount of support to the abuser.  Oakland County Family Court is corrupt. Judges need to be held accountable for abusing their power, not following law, and destroying people's lives.

rebuttal

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

well i do not feel the need to put up my supporting evidence on here. I have ten witness testimonies that let my child's voice be heard. The whole situation was to much to put on here. But the way these agencies have acted is unprofessional. That was my point the way these men treated the situation with such disgrace, not acknowledging the issues of a troubled man now hurting his daughter, and not only the women he has beaten. My problem was having two states be involved, one of which did not want to help my child.

Not buying it

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Courts are generally VERY cautious when it comes to the possibility of leaving a child with a molester. In addition, the court almost always decides to give custody to the mother. So they had a darn good reason to put the kid with your ex. Add on to that the fact that you kidnapped the kid, and you credibility ain't too hot.

What obviously happened here is that you used the abuse charge just to get revenge on your ex, and did not do a very good job of coaching your daughter (4 year olds can be inconvenient that way). The authorities, who are experts on these things, saw it for what it was when her story totally changed once she was away from you.

Give it up. You've already harmed your child enough by getting a divorce (wow, you couldn't even make it 5 years?). Don't hurt her with more of your selfishness.

too much information

AUTHOR: modicah - (United States of America)

we had joint custody. the courts were notified. they will now have all information needed to support the abuse. when it goes to court in a few weeks. the father has abuse charges pending against him for domestic charges. i was only protecting my child.

Comments..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This one line I think says more than you want it to...

Mr.Yeaker issued a warrant for my arrest for one non payment of support.
- Generally it is the Non-Custodial Parent who has to provide support for the Primary Custodial Parent.  So it appears that the court gave the Father custody instead of you.  Which means that there is probably a lot more to this then you are saying.

Also, it is generally against the law to take your child out of State without approval of the court(by way of a change in the support order).  So IF the original orders were in Michigan and you on your own just decided to move to Ohio with your daughter, that would explain the situation you are in now.  Especially if he does have Legal Custody and you failed to return her per the terms of the agreement.  This would also explain why you will probably loose.

Of course you can "claim" all day long that the Father was abusive, but unless you are going to be able to prove she was in immediate danger you can't just on your own decide to keep her away from her Father.  Then to be totally honest with you the abuse claim is at the top of the list of things that "ex's" say when they want to get back at their "ex" for some reason.  So without proof, they are going to take your comments with a "grain of salt".

Since you didn't give any details as to where the original orders were out of and what did they state this is all just a guess, but I would bet that I am at least on the right track if not right on.