Complaint Review: Oakley trucking

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2002

• Reported By:Glenwood Arkansas
Oakley trucking
3700 E. Lincoln.Ave N. N. Littlerock, Arkansas U.S.A.

bruce oakley trucking ripoff lied to us Jeremy Kellett told us when we went there we could try this on a trial bases when we did and didnt like it he charged us for evern N. Littlerock Arkansas

when i went to lease on to oakley ,aJeremy Kellett told me we could try this on a trial bases and if we didnt like it we could quit and only be charged for the use of the tags we ysed ..when i had a load and it was coming to little rock i asked my dispatcher if i could put it on the yard at oakleys and he said yes ..on monday i called my dispatcher and asked if he could get the load delivered. i told him i didnt think the company was right for me and he told Jeremy and the next thing i knew i was being called a liar and lots more ..

when i faced Jeremy with this he said he was misunderstood ..to make a lonmg story short because i didnt stay with oakley ..Jeremy decided to enter me and brian morris in a dac report with out being given a chance to respond to the report it has cost me several hard ships ....everyone else at oakleys was super nice to me and i have no problems with them at all ..someone should do something about Mr. Kellett and his power to put bad marks against people when none of this was nessecary and he knows this ..

this is not a trust worthy individual at all..i should not have been black balled by mr. Kellett because i did not want to stay with oakley ..i dont belive mr. oakley would put up with this if he knew the truth ...

Jim
Glenwood, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakley-trucking/N-Littlerock-Arkansas-72114/bruce-oakley-trucking-ripoff-lied-to-us-Jeremy-Kellett-told-us-when-we-went-there-we-could-38178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakley trucking