Complaint Review: OAN Services and American eVoice Ltd. Supreme Savings Now

• Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Otto — Michigan United States of America
OAN Services and American eVoice Ltd. Supreme Savings Now
Internet, Florida United States of America

OAN Services and American eVoice Ltd. Supreme Savings Now OAN, Supreme Savings, Enhanced Billing Services Additional Un-authorized phone charges from OAN Service and AmericaneVoice Ltd. Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: OAN SERVICES-SUPREME SAVINGS

*Consumer Suggestion: Kool Telecomm American

*UPDATE Employee: American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology

Greetings!

I have to add to the plethora of complaints against OAN Services and /or Amercan eVoice Ltd.  The first month (oct) I noticed an extra 14.95 charge was from OAN Services for a bogus Voice Mail service.  Called to cancel, got a confirmation number, talked to ATT about it, been promised a credit on the account, but guess what? Next month not only they charged me again and ATT (of course no credit issued for that month) said they can't do anything, BUT ... there was an extra charge from American eVoice Ltd. for the same amount.  Od course I called there, same thing, got a cancellation number but ATT said they can't do anything until credit is issued.  The clerk I talked this time was a little more understanding and issued a $25 credit (although my losses so far amount to almost $50 and they are bound to increase as I was told the next bill is in the works).  However, next month there will be at least an extra $30 to contend with.

Just a word of warning: the only web site used for shopping was AMAZON.COM.  It seems that they might have something to do with these charges as they offer a lot of things on the checkout - or after.

I think I will have to cancel my phone service as I don't see an end to this chain of charges.  So please check you phone bill as often as you can.

The machinery is in motion and once you are in the crosshair,  there is NOTHING one can do but drop low below the radar.  The scams and pieces of work that abuse the system are flourishing now that most of the people are doing so bad.  If I could (or believe in) put a curse on OAN and American eVoice masterminds I would (maybe one day I will meet one of them or maybe somebody will bring them to justice).  Scum of the earth!

Good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-and-American-eVoice-Ltd-Supreme-Savings-Now/Internet-Florida-/OAN-Services-and-American-eVoice-Ltd-Supreme-Savings-Now-OAN-Supreme-Savings-Enhanced-B-535261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services and American eVoice Ltd. Supreme Savings Now

OAN SERVICES-SUPREME SAVINGS

AUTHOR: CHEERS - (United States of America)

Interesting.... I also have an amazon.com account.. but haven't used it in at least 4 years!  Three months ago, Verizon took all the fradulent charges off my bill.  (Its a private, unlisted fax number).  Now they make you go thru the tons of their party automated sights.  SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLCs number tells you to enter your id to check your voice messages.  Kinda hard to do since I NEVER Signed up for them either, nor do I have an Account number..  I will also NOT enter my phone number into their automated systems for fear of "Negative Option" whereby once you enter the phone number, you have confirmed your subscription.  URRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Kool Telecomm American

AUTHOR: CHEERS - (United States of America)

I was also charged over $70 in fradulent fees from this company.  They confirmed all the "signup" info by email.. to which everything, including my email address was incorrect.  I told them to immediately cease fraudlent charges, refund all previous charges and never again bill my account.  Received confirmation for a credit from Kool Telecomm to Verizon.  It BETTER appear on my next bill or I will file legal action against them.

Also...contact your primary phone provider and tell them to put a BLOCK on ALL THIRD PARTY Charges on your phone!

You might want to consider doing that to all your utility bills as well.  I once had someone disconnect my gas/electric via a phone call.  Now all changes to my utilities requires a passcode.

American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology

AUTHOR: J2 global communications - (USA)

American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology

The company mentioned in this post, American Evoice, and the services it offers, has no affiliation with or relationship to j2 Global Communications, Inc.'s eVoice family of trademarks, products or technology.

Additionally, it should be noted that j2 Global has no affiliation with the website mediashapers.com, also mentioned in this post.

eVoice is a registered trademark of j2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM), is owned and marketed exclusively by j2 Global, and is currently being violated by American Evoice.

A related product of j2 Global is the eVoice Receptionist service, a virtual receptionist with auto-attendant, call forwarding and voicemail that is backed by j2 Global's extensive worldwide telecommunications network and customer service team.

Learn more at the official eVoice website, http://home.evoice.com/s/r/evoice_evr, or contact eVoice at (888) 865-6650 or via email, sales@mail.evoice.com.